You can find your accommodation located within Jarratt Hall: 55 Dale Road, Birmingham, B29 6FG
Reception is open from 7am to 10pm. If you arrive outside these hours, please call the number provided for the night team, who will help you into your accommodation. The contact number for reception is +44(0)121 415 1011.
Check in and check out
- Check in is available after 3pm.
- Check out is by 10am. If you’d like to check out later, this can be arranged for an additional fee. Simply ask at reception.
- If you’re travelling from overseas, you’ll need to bring your passport and an address for your next destination.
Arriving by Car
Unfortunately there is no parking available on site. The nearest car park is at the Aldi supermarket, or on-street parking. These are operated by an external company, and use an easy pay-by-phone system.
Arriving by Train
From Birmingham New Street, it’s just a six-minute train journey to University station, then a 20-minute walk from University train station to Jarratt Hall. If you’d prefer to take a taxi, call +44(0)121 427 8888 and pay by cash.
About the accommodation
- A single en-suite study bedroom in a cluster of either four or six rooms, with shared kitchen/lounge facilities
- A pack of kitchen basics to help you self-cater
- A dining pack
- Bedding and towels
- Irons and bedside lamps are available from reception
- Free Wi-Fi via the ASK4 Guest Portal
Regrettably, there are no TVs in these rooms.